The People’s Proclamation
We, the undersigned, oppose the G20 Bali Leaders’ Declaration, as a gross violation of national sovereignty, individual liberty, health freedom, personal privacy, and the right to travel.
The People’s Proclamation of Opposition to the G20 Bali Leaders’ Declaration
We, the undersigned, proclaim our opposition to the G20 Bali Leaders’ Declaration, as a gross violation of national sovereignty, individual liberty, health freedom, personal privacy, and the right to travel.
The G20 Declaration intends:
- Global digital vaccine passports and digital IDs connected to global digital health networks to travel
- Central Bank Digital Currencies to track and control purchases and behavior
- Escalating internet surveillance and censorship using the pretense of “disinformation”
- Expanding global governance through the Trojan Horse of a Bio-Security apparatus
- “Reforms” in food production and distribution which will harm small farmers and dictate what foods we may eat
We call on all elected officials to take a stand with ‘we the people’ and publicly denounce this latest attempt by global elites to advance their dystopian vision of a techno-feudal state with us as digitally branded subjects.
On Nov. 15-16, 2022, a select group of unthinkably wealthy business leaders and high-ranking political officials met in Bali for the annual G20 conference with designs on mapping out their global ambitions to construct an international system of technocratic compliance and control.
The objectives of this global scheme are detailed in the 59-page 2022 G20 Bali Update and condensed in the G20 Bali Leaders’ Declaration.
The meeting culminated with the leaders of the world’s 20 largest economies signing a pledge that seeks to achieve seismic transformations of all global commerce, travel, health freedom, privacy, and communication.
Beyond the rhetorical artifice of “inclusivity”, “diversity”, “sustainability” and an array of obligatory buzzwords and catchphrases, the document reads like a blueprint for a billionaire’s utopia and a digital plantation for the rest of humanity.
Items featured on the wish list of the G20 globalists include:
1) The establishment of a global digital vaccine passport and a digital ID connected to global digital “health” networks without which, travel would not be allowed:
G20 Declaration Section 23:
We support the WHO mRNA Vaccine Technology Transfer hub as well as all as the spokes in all regions of the world with the objective of sharing technology and technical know-how on voluntary and mutually agreed terms.
We acknowledge the importance of shared technical standards and verification methods, under the framework of the IHR (2005), to facilitate seamless international travel, interoperability, and recognizing digital solutions and non-digital solutions, including proof of vaccinations. We support continued international dialogue and collaboration on the establishment of trusted global digital health networks as part of the efforts to strengthen prevention and response to future pandemics, that should capitalize and build on the success of the existing standards and digital COVID-19 certificates.
2) Introduction of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) which are programmable. CBDC would allow central banks to dictate the development of digital currencies. The programmability of CBDCs could allow central banks to directly gain control over purchases and behaviors of transacting parties:
G20 Declaration Section 27:
We encourage central banks, other public authorities and the payments industry to continue to work collaboratively on these important initiatives to enhance cross-border payments. We welcome the report by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures (CPMI) on interlinking payment systems and the role of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that was presented in a joint workshop by the Indonesian G20 Presidency in coordination with the BIS CPMI and the BIS Innovation Hub…We also welcome the joint report by the BIS CPMI… We welcome continued exploration of how CBDCs could potentially be designed to facilitate cross-border payments, while preserving the stability and integrity of the international monetary and financial system.
3) Escalating internet surveillance and censorship using the pretense of “disinformation”:
G20 Declaration Section 24:
We acknowledge that affordable and high-quality digital connectivity is essential for digital inclusion and digital transformation, while a resilient, safe and secure online environment is necessary to enhance confidence and trust in the digital economy […] We acknowledge the importance to counter disinformation campaigns, cyber threats, online abuse, and ensuring security in connectivity infrastructure.
4) Expanding global governance through the Trojan Horse of a Bio-Security apparatus. This is yet another attempt to exploit “health emergencies” to expand the power of supranational organizations such as the World Health Organization:
G20 Declaration Section 19:
We reaffirm our commitment to strengthen global health governance, with the leading and coordination role of WHO and support from other international organizations. We support the work of the Intergovernmental Negotiating Body (INB) that will draft and negotiate a legally binding instrument that should contain both legally binding and non-legally binding elements to strengthen pandemic PPR and the working group on the International Health Regulations that will consider amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR) (2005) mindful that the decision will be made by World Health Assembly.
5) “Reforms” in food production and distribution which will be to the detriment of small farmers and local food production in addition to dictating which foods we may eat, while benefiting agricultural monopolies and the biotech industry. The One Health approach has been described as a blueprint for taking over food chains and natural areas in the name of public health. “Adoption of innovative practices and technologies” is intended for the advancement of Biotech Agribusiness and its products such as lab grown meat. “Responsible investments in agricultural research and science” translates to control of food systems and the creation of food dependency through GMO food systems:
G20 Declaration Section 7:
We will also implement the One Health approach, intensify research on food science and technology…
G20 Declaration Section 9:
We are committed to supporting the adoption of innovative practices and technologies, including digital innovation in agriculture and food systems to enhance productivity and sustainability…We will promote responsible investments in agricultural research and science and evidence-based approaches.
In conclusion, the intent of this plan is CONTROL — to create a series of monopolies, cartels and oligopolies that govern food, energy, healthcare, travel, commerce and all aspects of our lives.
This most recent meeting and “commitment” from the G20 representatives is yet another attack on the dignity and freedoms of people of the world.
The problems of the world require local solutions tailored to individual communities, not top-down diktats from unelected, unaccountable technocrats who aim to transform our societies under the pretense of health, environment, equity, and inclusivity.
Together, we proclaim our opposition to this latest attempt to subjugate humanity. We demand our public servants denounce the G20 Bali Leaders’ Declaration and stand with the people they represent.
“If ever there was a time for humanity to wake up now is the time” – Vandana Shiva
On November 28, 2022, this proclamation was authored and signed by,
Leslie Manookian, Founder and President
Health Freedom Defense Fund
Click here for more information from our partners.
- Solari Report
- Stand For Health Freedom
- Truth for Health Foundation
- Alliance for Human Research Protection
- Health Freedom Idaho
- SA VAERS
- Transformative Health Justice
- African Sovereignty Coalition
- No College Mandates
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- Children’s Health Defense California
- Children’s Health Defense Canada
- Strategic Legal Insights
- Informed Choice Washington
- TN Coalition for Vaccine Choice
- National Coalition of Organized Women
- Childrens Health Defense Africa
- Vaccination Liberation
- Health Choice Vermont
- Nourishing Our Children
- Federal Employees for Freedom
- Keep Colorado Free and Open
- Nutrition Institute of America
- Health Choice Vermont
- Vaccine Choice Canada
- The Kim Monson Show
- Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH
- Mary Holland, President, Children’s Health Defense
- Dr Mike Yeadon, former Pfizer CSO
- Dr Stephanie Seneff, Senior Research Scientist, MIT
- Dr Paul Elias Alexander, PhD
- Sally Fallon Morell, President, Weston A. Price Foundation
- Catherine Austin Fitts, President, Solari Inc.
- Vera Sharav, President, Alliance for Human Research Protection
- Wolfgang Wodarg, Hon. Member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
- Virginie de Araujo-Recchia, Attorney, France
- Leland Lehrman, Partner, Fund Balance
- Graham Brownstein, Strategic Legal Insights
- Dr Joseph Mercola, Founder/Owner Mercola.com
- Laura Hayes, Writer/Speaker, Age of Autism, Honorary Board Member, Weston A. Price Foundation
- Leah N. Wilson, J.D.
- Valerie Borek, J.D.
- Shabnam Palesa Mohamed, Journalist, Activist, Lawyer (South Africa)
- James Roguski, exittheWHO.com
- Denise Young, CHD-CA Executive Director
- Michael Wallach, Paradigm Shift Pictures
- Gary Null, President, Nutrition Institute of America
- Kim Mack Rosenberg, Esq.
- Margaret Anna Alice, Blogger, Margaret Anna Alice Through the Looking Glass
- Dr Reiner Fuellmich, Attorney, Germany
- Sarah Clendenon, ED, Health Freedom Idaho
- Dr. Sandy Reider, Health Choice Vermont
- Jennifer Stella, Health Choice Vermont
- Dr. Heather Rice, Health Choice Vermont
- Amanda Forbes, Children’s Health Defense Canada
- Eileen Dannemann, Director, National Coalition of Organized Women
- Bernadette Pajer, President, Informed Choice Washington
- Kristin Holland, Leadership, TN Coalition for Vaccine Choice
- Dr Sandy Reider, Medical Advisor, Health Choice Vermont
- Ingri Cassel, Director, Vaccination Liberation
- Sally Beck, Journalist
- Sandrine Perez, Director, Nourishing Our Children
- Grace Asagra, Optimal Health & Wellness with Grace
- Jean-Luc Duhamel, Internal Lawyer
- Leland Stillman, MD
- Benoit LeChevallier
- Gisele Baribeau
- Katherine Watt, Bailiwick News on SubStack
- Dr Heather Herington, BSc (Biol), NMD, DHANP
- Dr. Paul Elias Alexander, PhD
- Ted Kuntz, President, Vaccine Choice Canada
- Kim Monson
Sign the Proclamation
How You Can Help
Please amplify your voice by emailing or calling your president, prime minister, members of parliament, senators, representatives, and other public servants to respectfully request that they sign the People’s Proclamation and oppose the G20 Bali Leaders’ Declaration. You can find their phone numbers and email addresses on their websites.
Please share this with everyone you know!
More Information from our Partners:
- PANDA – The Myths of Pandemic Preparedness
- Children’s Health Defense – G-20 Leaders Promote Global Vaccine Passports So ‘You Can Move Around’
- World Council for Health – A Response to the G20 Bali Leaders’ Declaration
- Stand For Health Freedom – Whos’ Calling the Shots? Vaccine Passports are Un-American
- Liberty Counsel – World Leaders Agree To Implement Vaccine Passports